April 2014 Favorites

It's the end of the month and you know what that means- Monthly Favorites! April has gone by so fast and so many things have happened. But let's get into my favorite products for April! 

Starting with the beauty products :)




My favorite concealer this month was the Smashbox HD Liquid Concealer in Light. It works really well for covering under-eye circles and you don't need to use very much for full coverage. 

My favorite mascara this month was the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express in Blackest Black. I don't have very long eyelashes to begin with and this mascara makes my eyelashes look much longer than they actually are and I've never had a problem with clumping ever while using this product. 




My favorite lip balm during the month of April was the Smith's Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve in the scent Minted Rose. It goes on incredibly smooth and it was smells very fresh and light. I purchased mine from Sephora but you can get them online.

And lastly, my favorite scent of the month was a body mist from Victoria's Secret, the Tease Body Mist. The Tease is a light and very feminine scent. It's not too strong to wear to class or to work. 

And now, the non-beauty products- 



For my birthday earlier this month I got a pair of Vans Cosmic Galaxy Authentic shoes in the color Nebula/True White. They're one of my favorite pairs of shoes and I always get tons of compliments on them. 




























I also got a pair of black flats with studs on them from Kohl's and they're the SO brand. They're very simple but can take an outfit to the next level. I really like to dress them up but every now and then I'll dress them down and make them more casual. 















And although I didn't get this in April, I wore it a lot throughout the month and it is a Lauren Conrad denim button up shirt. It's light wash and very easy to style. I tend to wear it over solid color shirts with black leggings or I'll pair it with a dress or skirt. I purchased it a while ago, so if you can find it online, more power to you. 

And my last favorite thing this month was any of the fun patterned socks from Forever 21. This particular pair is my favorite, but I like any of them. They're super cute and super cheap. 




Overall, April was a good month. I made a lot of new discoveries and I will definitely be repurchasing some of these products when they run out. Comment below your April favorites because I'd love to try some new things out during May! I hope you all had a great month and I hope May is even better!


Comments

Popular Posts